Mar 21, 2009

Philadelphia Photostory: Branch Road

Spring Alley

Spring Alley
This little tree continues to thrive and be pretty! I love the shapes the branch's shadow's make on the wall.

Sakura branches

Sakura branches
While walking down Lombard I found another fledging sakura tree. Taking pics of branches like this is kinda tough because one little wisp of win and you have a blurry pic D: But this composition reminded me of sort of ukiyo-e style illustration but in photographic format with a modern building backdrop.

Blue and Orange

Blue and Orange
I haven't take sunset pics in ages! I was obsessed with sunset pics in college and I have a little photo album of the sunsets I saw from the various dorm rooms I lived in. The framing of this pic and the tree makes this pic seem set in a more exotic location rather than Philadelphia.

Red bloom

Red bloom
These little red blooms are terribly hard to photograph because they never show up well against the sky backdrop but they look great against this building.

Silhouette

Silhouette
The branches formed all sorts of amazing silhouettes during sunset, this tree is actually not that good looking under direct sunlight but it looks amazing here.

Sunset down the street

Sunset down the street
The view down my street while I was crossing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment